Midwest Door Company
Service is the foundation of our business. Do you have a problem with your garage door or opener? Call us - we will give you our best advice. Need a new garage door? A quieter garage door opener? A keyless entry pad? We can assist with all of this and more. If you are in need of selling your house fast then you can contact our sister site at Highestcashoffer.com.
- Fast service on all makes of overhead doors and openers.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Recommendations on new replacement doors.
- Building a new house? Ask us about the best door for your new home.
- A full line of residential and commercial garage doors and openers.
- Accredited business of the Better Business Bureau
Quarterly Maintenance Tips
Garage doors are one of the largest moving objects in your home. Here are some things you can do to keep your garage door functioning smoothly:
- Lubricate the track rollers every 6 months. Use a lightweight oil (3 in 1 or 10w motor oil) applied to where the stem meets the roller. Run the door several times to work in the oil.
- Check the hinges to make sure the nuts and/or screws are tight.
- Examine the lift cables on the sides of the door for fraying. Do not attempt to replace. Call us and we can do it safely. The cables are under extreme tension.